Friday, May 7, 2010

Recipe Time!!!

Two posts in one day!! I just made this and it is so BADASS I had to share it. I adapted this from a recipe found on the Hungry Girl website. The recipe on HG called for soy protein sausages...I don't eat soy anything for hormonal reasons and don't recommend it for women, in general. And theirs called for cheese which I also don't do in my "clean" meals. This is clean and it's really YUMMY and filling!!

1 Carmelized Onion Chicken Burger (from Costco...in refrigerator section, $10 for 10), cut into chunks
1 cup of liquid eggwhites (I use the Kirkland brand)

Sautee the chicken chunks in a pan, add about 1Tbsp sugar free maple syrup and coat the pieces of chicken. Once the chicken is golden on the outside add the eggwhites until cooked.

YUM!!! Super easy, super fast and here's the macro breakdown:

Cals: 270
Protein: 46g
Carbs: 7g
Fat: 6.5g

No comments:

Post a Comment