Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Leg Workout #1

Ah, the first leg workout of 2010! Ah-MAZING! Leg day is my favorite day. I'm currently doing 2 leg workouts each week. One is more hamstring dominant and the other is quad dominant. Today was focus on the hammies day.

So, here's what it looked like:

RDLs - 10x10
supersetted with
Overhead lunges (40lb barbell) and Overhead Squats (3 sets at 45lbs and 3 sets at 65lbs)

Reverse BB Lunges 3x10

Lying Leg Curls 4x12

Finished 'er off with 60 minutes on the stepmill - level 14, 360 floors. Polar says 1333 calories burned in total! Whew! Had a really yummy post workout shake. So yummy I will share it with you:

2 scoops whey isolate (I used Berry Blast flavor)
5 frozen strawberries
1 container of peach Dannon Light & Fit
12oz water

It's been a great day diet-wise. Lots of clean food to fuel my workout this afternoon. Less than 12 weeks to the stage...GAME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment