Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting back on track...

How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to? ~Anthony Robbins

So, I've decided to start logging my foods again in fitday. It's just an easy way to keep me on track. Even though I know exactly what I need to eat now to get to where I want to go, it just helps to see it in front of me as the day goes by. I started today. I won't bore you by writing my diet each day, but will today and maybe every now and then just to keep myself accountable.

Today's foods:

I got a late start. Did my hour of cardio at 10am, which meant I didn't eat until almost noon by the time I was showered.

Meal 1
8 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 3
7oz lean ground turkey w/ salsa and black bean dip
1/2 cup oatmeal (in case you can't tell, oatmeal is my carb of choice)

I will likely only eat 1 more meal and maybe another 1/2c of cottage cheese with peanut butter before bed. Not enough food today due to the late start.

I've cooked 2 turkey breasts this afternoon for me to take to work. Got them all diced up and portioned out into 6oz servings. I also already made my turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread. And I baked an apple crisp, but that's for Natalie. :)

I am going to go back to my old body part split that I was doing before the November show. I'm planning to lift in the afternoon after work. Some days I will work out at work and others I'll hit up the Gold's in Bothell, depending on how long my day was. I'll still try to squeeze in 45 minutes of cardio between clients when I can and 30 after my lifts.

Monday: Shoulders & Biceps
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Back & Tri's
Thursday: Chest & Bi's
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Cardio & Core

No comments:

Post a Comment