Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stuff to Share

Over the last 6 months I've been doing an overhaul on my mental state. :) I have read books, articles, whatever I can get my hands on to shift myself out of negative self-thoughts and into the power of positive thinking. There have been so many dark days where I can find a certain quote or saying that I lock into my brain for the day and it really helps get me through. I've started working with a life coach who I have found immensely helpful in getting myself into a better, more positive place mentally and emotionally.

One of the books I read last spring when I was prepping for the Emerald Cup was The Secret. My mom gave it to me a few years ago and I always thought it was kinda corny - which would be why it took me so long to actually read it. I guess I got desperate enough I was willing to give anything a try to have a better life.

I'm a "fan" of The Secret on Facebook and they don't post stuff very often, but tonight they did and I wanted to share it in my blog because it is so true and has helped me so much.

There is a truth deep inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that Truth is: you deserve all good things life has to offer. You know that, because you feel awful when you are experiencing the lack of good things. All good things are your birthright! You are the creator of you, and the law of attraction is your magnificent tool to create whatever you want in your life (The Secret Book, page 41)

No comments:

Post a Comment