Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am THANKFUL

It's my first Thanksgiving "alone". But thankfully, I'm not really alone. :) I am surrounded by my four beautiful, amazing, smart, funny and healthy children who are really, really happy now. I have parents who have supported me my entire life and continue to support me in many ways as I begin my new life. And I have some really amazing friends who support me, tell me the truth and stand by my side...always. I'm not "alone."

I am thankful that I found the strength to make some hard decisions in my life. It was, by far, the most difficult thing I've ever had to do. I know that I will continue to have challenges and hardships along the way, but what I have learned is that...I WILL BE OKAY. I'll make it.

I am thankful to have a job doing something I am truly passionate about - doing what I've always dreamed of doing. I work for great people and with a group of talented guys who live and breathe the same passion I do and the best part - they teach me good stuff. I get to train some really wonderful clients. And even better, I have a perfect schedule that allows me to be home when my kids get home in the afternoon, making me feel like I AM a good mother. This has made my kids so happy.

I can't even begin to describe the content and gratitude I feel right now. Sometimes I will start thinking to myself: "wow, it's really starting to fall into place." And then I realize, I made this happen. I didn't just sit back waiting and hoping for my life to change, I went out and made it change. And from where I sit right now, all I can say is...MORE PLEASE!!!! We are headed in the right direction, let's keep on going!

"Reflect Each Day On All You Have To Be Grateful For And
You Will Receive More To Be Grateful For." -Chuck Danes

No comments:

Post a Comment