Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween today. My 3 youngest kids are with their father for the weekend. A much needed break for me, indeed. I really thought I would be okay with them being gone on Halloween, but realize this morning that I'm actually pretty sad and missing them already. It is an interesting thing to go thru the process of picking out the costumes with them, buying all the food and treats for the school parties and then sending them off to do the holiday without me. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. Their dad is taking them to a Halloween party tonight and trick-or-treating, so I know they will have a fun time. I am just sad to be missing it.

This weekend is all about contest prep, figuring out what I'm going to do with my hair and making sure I have everything packed and ready that I'm going to need. I don't want to be in a mad rush next Friday, so I'm hoping to have everything prepared this weekend. And POSING, I am going to be a posing fool this weekend.

Slept in until 6:40 this morning. Yes, that's sleeping in for me as I usually roll out of bed at 4am. I am sipping on my coffee as I type, which is a pre-cardio treat I do not get on weekdays. Planning to head off to the gym for my long cardio session here within the next hour. I will go back later to lift. I did shoulders/abs/plyos yesterday so I need to hit arms today.

Aside from being tired and craving some extra oats (and maybe a teaspoon of peanut butter in those oats), I'm feeling really good. Really excited to do this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment