Thursday, October 16, 2008

Locked In!!!


Just over 48 hours now and prejudging for Northwest Championships will begin. This morning I am very excited about the competition. I have a renewed confidence after working with Tanji last night. I am really excited to get my posing nailed down today and tomorrow. There are only 68 competitors total, which includes body building, figure and fitness, so this show should allow time to showcase my "individual presentation." I can't wait! I am planning to work in the studio this afternoon and again tomorrow late morning.

I am really trying to go by what the mirror says instead of what the scale says as Jon recommended. The mirror says I am lookin' good, if I do say so myself. :)

I've decided to try using XPel, an herbal diuretic, tomorrow night to draw the water out. I really need to get the water off my abs, that is definitely must sticky point. I suppose this is a good time to mention that a woman in the gym who is also a competitor and mother of one suggested I try a tummy tuck. LOL!! Nah, I don't think so. I'll try diet and focus hard on ab work in my off season, but no plastic surgery for me...except the boobs.

Brett is picking up some Jan Tana Competition Color for me today and I'll have him start coating me tomorrow. I'm hoping 3 coats will do, but we'll see. I'm excited to experiment with other color to see what works, in hopes I don't have to spend $150 for competition tan each time.

Let's see...getting my hair cut (but not colored) this afternoon. Think I'll try doing my own nails tomorrow, as well as my hair. I need to pick up a blingy hair clip and pack my bags today.

I've already decided that Sunday morning I am going to make pancakes for breakfast for the kids...and ME!!! :) I am so hungry for carbs it is crazy. Yesterday I did really good, but really, I'm just ready to go back to eating regular again. Which for me is already clean and healthy, but affords me more than just white fish, broccoli and spinach. I think we'll stop at Dairy Queen for one of those pumpkin pie blizzards on the way home from Oly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment