Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here we go again...

Another "peak week" is upon me. I feel so much better going into this week than I did two weeks ago. I do not have the distractions of other people giving unsolicited advice and help. I am not worried about the random guy at the gym giving me a crap diet of green beans and white fish. I am DIALED IN, baby!!!

Let me start with a brief confession. And please note, I had my trainer's blessing to do this...well, most of it. ;) Last night Brett and I went out for our anniversary (10/5) dinner at Russell's. It was A-frickin'-mazing! I haven't eaten this good in a very long time and quite honestly, I don't think he had either. We started off with Penn Cove mussels. I had Sole stuffed with halibut, shrimp and scallops with mashed potatoes (YES, mashed potatoes, butter and all!). Then, this is where I deviate because I just couldn't resist...WARM....CHOCOLATE....GATEAU....Amazing!!!

Back on the program today. It is my last 3000 calorie day for a week and I am going to love every minute of it. I will be training legs hard hard hard this morning, along with a little arms and abs. My belly has become pretty soft in the last week and I'm probably up to (god forbid) 12% body fat!!! It's going to be a "Biggest Loser" style week for me to see if I can shed this back off and look ripped on Saturday. :)

Here's what my week is looking like so far:

Training every day to Friday...with 30 Minutes CARDIO...Praise the Lord!
Monday: suit alterations
Wednesday: Posing w/Tanji
Thursday: hair cut/color
Friday: spray tan, pack
Saturday: SHOWTIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment