Friday, September 26, 2008

My Diet SUCKS!!!!!

Okay, this is the hard part. My diet officially sucks really bad now. Really bad. I am so carb-deprived that I am just dragging thru the day, surviving on thermogenics and coffee. I can't tell you how badly I would like to eat something with carbs. Not even junky carbs...I would be very satisfied with a big 'ole bowl of 100% oats with cinnamon. My brain just doesn't function well like this.

My workout this morning sucked. Everytime I finished a set I was light-headed, dizzy and thought I was going to pass out. I just can't wait to see how I feel during my workouts next week. (note: sarcasm here)

The diet definitely has me on edge. I mean this is 100x worse than PMS. I am a raging bitch. I'm sure my kids are really loving mom-on-competition-diet. Ugh. Right now the thought of competition again two weeks later is very daunting. But, of course, if I place well I'm certain I will have renewed motivation to forge on and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment