Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10 Days and 8 Percent


HOLY BUCKETS BABY...10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!


So, I had my body fat tested again yesterday in the dunk tank (http://www.bodyfattest.com/) at the Redmond Gold's and am sooooo happy to report that I came in at EIGHT PERCENT!!!!! When I originally set out to do this competition I thought I would be really happy competing at 8%, so now, of course, I think 7% sounds even better. :-)


I still have 9 days to go and can easily reach 6.5-7% by competition.


So, it's been a busy week. Monday Kristie hooked me up with Marisa who usually does the makeup for Ironman and Emerald Cup for a consultation. She was awesome and did my full look and told me which colors to get, how to apply, etc. Tuesday I went back to Marisa's for a "blingy pedicure" and have a beautiful blingy French pedicure. It's so cool! Today I visited the MAC counter at Nordstrom and picked up all of my colors for competition day.


My diet really sucks right about now. I am so tired of white fish, broccoli and spinach. Really, if I never see them again it will be too soon. And the sad thing...it only gets worse.


Oh, I almost forgot...I got my suits on Monday night and they are so fabulous! Christie did an amazing job with them and I am so excited to sport them on stage! Look out ladies, the competition has arrived!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment