Friday, August 15, 2008

Obsessed with my Backside


I have a new obsession with my backside...specifically my lats and my butt. Since I can't see them, but I keep hearing everybody tell me that these are areas I need to focus my work on, I thought I would have Julie start taking some pictures for me so I can really see what to work and see what everbody else is seeing. Now, I hate to say this, but I think my back looks pretty darn ripped. Yes, it needs a lot of work, but considering I really had no idea what was going on back there I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised. It is very motivating and will drive me to push further and really train my back harder.


The progress pictures are amazing for motivation. It is so fun to compare and see how quickly the results are coming in. It really gives me confidence and hope that I can be competitive with the other girls in the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment