Sunday, July 17, 2011

10 Weeks Out - He Said "Wow!"

So, weekends when the kids are home are definitely much tougher for the morning cardio, especially since I can't really do much other than the elliptical right now with my knee issue. That means I have to wait for Gold's to open at 7am on the weekends (yes, I said wait...my body doesn't sleep much past 5:30am these days). On Saturdays I have to be at my gym to work by about 8:45 and on Sundays I have to get my oldest to cheer practice in Bellevue by 9am. Needless to say, mornings are crazy when the kids are home.

Today was particularly crazy because after dropping my oldest off at cheer practice the 3 youngest and I headed south to Renton to meet Dave for my 10 Week "check up." We had some time to kill between dropping Nat and meeting Dave, so I took the trio to Starbucks for a healthy, donut & chocolate milk breakfast! YUM! I stuck to my Americano - but those donuts sure looked good!

I haven't seen Dave for 3 weeks and for the last 3 weeks I have been 100% on task. Not a cheat. Not a drop of wine or my beloved summer drink...Appleton rum. Training and cardio is on point. He walked in to the room and said..."WOW. WOw. Wow. WoW!" :)

Today was the first body comp I've had since last August and Dave was pleased with where I'm at right now and says I'm right on track. Some days I feel like I have so far to go in 10 weeks but I have faith in the plan. I know that if I follow the plan and keep my goal in sight I'll be just fine. Eyes are securely fastened on the prize.

I would say the hardest part for me right now is juggling all of my responsibilities and finding and making time for everything that I need and want to accomplish in a day's time. I can do the food. I know what to eat and when to eat it. That's easy. I can do the training. Some mornings the cardio is really hard but I can press through and get it done. I can rally through tired. There's a lot on my plate - balancing everything is my biggest challenge over the next 10 weeks.

And of course...progress pics...the boobs are going...it's like I woke up yesterday and they were a full cup size smaller. Sacrifice the boobs to spare the booty. I'm okay with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment