Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Almond Milk





It's a 2-in-1 (day)!!!

I had to share my new latest and greatest find...actually, Brett, my ex-husband recently turned me on to this stuff. Got to give credit where credit is due. ;)

As I said in my previous post, I'm not able to tolerate dairy quite yet. Occasionally, I will eat a serving or two of fat free cottage cheese, but that's IT! No milk, no yogurt, nothin'! Almond milk is the next best thing...actually, I think it may be better than milk. I'm using it occasionally in my oats, my coffee and when I make protein pudding. 


The Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (pictured) has only 40 calories in an 8oz serving, 2 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fat!!! And it tastes...delicious!!!! It's actually quite perfect with my Dymatize Elite 12 Hour Fudge Brownie in the evening!! :)

Oh yeah, and it's about $2 for a 32oz carton

No comments:

Post a Comment