Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Body, The Science Experiment, Day 2

If you want to see Day 1 of the experiment you'll have to visit my blog at Craig Productions.

The craigproductions site is down right now, so I'm blogging this here, to be reposted over there later. So, today was Day 2 of carb depletion. I felt actually pretty "ok" until about noon and then I totally hit a wall. I went to the gym at 12:30 to do my lower body depletion workout and cardio. It sucked...all of it. I really had to push myself through it. When I got on the eliptical I didn't think I'd even make it 5 minutes. Made it to 5 minutes and had to push myself to 10, then 15 and so on. It really really sucked. I came home and took a 30 minute power nap and I didn't want to get out of bed. Natalie came home from school and came up to my room and asked what was wrong. When I explained that I was exhausted because I was carb depleting she rolled her eyes at me and said "gee, that sounds healthy" and walked out of the room. Funny girl!

The good news is that I'm totally on schedule, looking very flat tonight. I knocked out another 45 minutes of cardio on the stepmill at 5pm tonight and my body is really friend. I don't have ANY energy at all. Dealing with my kids tonight was a big challenge. My house is a mess and it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow because I can't muster the energy to do anything about it tonight. Fortunately I don't have to work tomorrow, so I can clean...fun!

When I wake up I get to have a huge bowl of oats. It kind of feels like Christmas Eve. I may just be too excited to sleep...or not.

I am so "protein-ed" out right now. I am really looking forward to carbing up tomorrow and hoping that I get the clearance for a CHEAT MEAL!!!! YUMMMM!!!! I don't have the energy to write anything more...nor the brain function, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment