Friday, March 5, 2010

Lifting Heavy!!

It's a "Shaney Special" blog post today. I know how much my girl loves my training documented, so here it is...just for you Shane!!

Alrighty so yesterday began at 3:15am. At Gold's by 3:35 and steppin' on "my" stepmill. Feeling pretty good, considering I had about 4 hours of sleep that night. My heart rate has been unusually high during cardio lately...not sure why. Knocked out a good 45 minutes, headed home to get ready for work. Natalie told me yesterday afternoon that she had to get up and get Hannah's pig after I left for the gym and was shocked when she saw it was 3:45 and I was working out..."Mom, that's like the middle of the night!!!" Can't argue...it's kinda insane!

I'm still having a bit of trouble getting all my foods in. My appetite is just not back to where it needs to be. I'm downing lots of Optimum Nutrition's Cake Batter whey protein and lots of oats. Coffee is also one of my best friends right now.

Took a nice, one hour nap yesterday afternoon until my energetic 6 year old busted in from school..."MOM, what can eat?" Don't know, don't care...you're 6 help yourself! Just kidding! I got up and did the mom thing. Headed to the gym with the girlies for a lift. Hit the delts...again..I guess it looks like that's the only body part I train. So just for Shaney - here's the workout...(a little on the random side)

Overhead Dumbell Presses
25lbs x 15
35lbs x 6 x 4 (please note: I had no spotter for these cause I'm kind of a bad ass...gonna be pushing those 40's in no time!)

RDLs on bench
95 x 15 x 3

Rear Delt Flyes on Incline bench
7 sets of 12 with 30 seconds rest between sets - 20 pounders

Cable Lateral Raises
20lbs x 12 x 3

Unilateral Leg Extensions
65 lbs x 10 x 3

Cable Rear Delt Flyes
20lbs x 12 x 4

Hammer Strength Single Leg Hamstring Curl
35lbs x 10 x 3

Finished off with 30 minutes on the stepmill.

I don't have anything profound to write about today...on the boring side, sorry. Oh but wait...I shouldn't end without a shout out to Brett! Glad you're enjoying the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment