Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*Insert Catchy Post Title Here*

I don't really have anything specific to blog about today, or maybe I do. 

I'm really feeling like I've finally adapted to my new nutrition plan and feeling the motivation and excitement to really push hard in the gym to build some lean mass. I think it definitely helped me to go visit Dave. He inspires me to train harder and push myself as hard as I possibly can. I've been needing that. 

I'm also mentally in a much better place. I feel more balanced. I've lost that "I have to eat this now before it's forbidden again" mentality. I was really having to do a lot of self-talk the last few weeks to keep the junk food at a minimum. Now I don't really even want it. And if I do, I know that, in moderation, I can have it if I want. Someone at the gym even asked me yesterday if I was back on my diet and if I was gearing up for another show soon cause my abs look really good. Hooray! No, I'm not on a diet and I'm not gearing up for another show anytime soon. BULKING up never looked so lean!! ;)

Being mentally balanced feels really GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment