Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Binge Eating...I get it now

I've always looked around at other competitors who get super lean for competition and then right away, in almost no time, they're fat and flabby. I've wondered why they don't want to stay closer to competition shape year round. It just seems silly to me to do all that hard work and then ruin it so fast with crap.

Well, I get it now. I totally get it. They eat because they can. After months of deprivation (or a crappy nutritionist who doesn't give you cheat meals and tells you "you can't have that" all the time, when you are already the skinny girl) just knowing that you CAN eat whatever you want...you do it. Even if you're not hungry...it's there and you can, so you do.

It's only 3 days post competition and while I've been keeping my diet clean for the most part, I won't lie, I've dipped into the cookies, gone hog-wild on the candy corn and nearly polished off the bag of dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. It's not a LOT by most standards, but after having an extremely clean diet for over 3 months, it makes me feel like total crap and I hate that. So, today I really am back on the program. Clean eats all the way...and a LOT of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment