Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Suit Fitting


I had my first suit fitting last night. Christie has them sewn and some of the elastic in the one piece and the top of the two piece. I had to try them on to make sure they're the right size before she completes the sewing and elastic and begins to "stone" them. One word: GORGEOUS!!!! What a difference it makes having suits that are custom designed to fit YOUR body. She even added 3" to the crotch of the one piece while I was there to bring the waist up higher. Holy buckets, my legs are going to be looooong. The fabrics look even more beautiful now that they are cut into the suits, I really can't wait! She is going to be done with them next week!!!!! :) I can't believe it's so close!


On a diet note: low carb day SUCKS!!! Yesterday was low-carb and I was dragging and light headed by 1pm. I went thru cup after cup of coffee yesterday and took the day off from the gym. No energy. I wasn't going to do cardio anyway, so it was okay. Today is a "double header" working bi's and tri's this morning and not sure what D SLY has in store for my afternoon workout. Hopefully some lat work!

No comments:

Post a Comment