Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Metabolism, The Inferno

I can't gain a pound to save my life!!!!! Yesterday I ate damn near 3000 calories, (heck, probably more than that with the dressings, bites here and there of this and that) and I was down another 3 pounds this morning. Wow! I feel like I am making gains and really seeing some good muscle development, but I am still SMALL. I think I am okay with most of my smallness, really, but my shoulders, not so much. I need shoulder implants. Hah!

Tomorrow I am posing with Tanji, so hopefully she'll have some ideas on how to stall my weight loss and leaning for a couple more weeks. In the meantime, I am going to get myself an Oreo McFlurry at McDonald's this afternoon. It kinda reminds me of being pregnant = license to eat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment