Monday, December 26, 2011

30 Days of My Life In Photos

I love this idea - every day for 30 days you choose one photo and write one paragraph about a standout experience from the day. As if I have time for one more thing on my plate...however, I feel like we fly through life  without paying attention to the little things, the daily things. With 4 kids, there are a lot of special moments that get "missed" because of the hustle and bustle of our daily life, so I thought this would be a perfect exercise for me. Now, the trick is follow through! ;)

DAY 1

My oldest child, Natalie, 15, had her first oral surgery today in preparation for braces next month. The lucky child inherited the same issue I had and had to have a canine tooth uncovered and pulled down into place. While she was under, they removed two wisdom teeth that had yet to come through as she would have had to have them removed eventually. Definitely not the most fun way to spend winter break, but guaranteed, 20 years from now she will feel like it's the best thing she ever did. Well, she'll probably be really glad long before 20 years from now. I can't wait to see her finally show her teeth when she smiles...


Nothing better than a gorgeous smile...hers has been hiding far too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment