Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grateful



Just wanted to take a quick moment to express my gratitude to all of my amazing friends. I feel that I have been so blessed to have been surrounded by some really exceptional, giving and supportive people who enhance my life in so many ways. Some have been in my life for many, many years and others more recent but without fail, my needs are always met by the amazing friends in my life.

I suppose I'm no different than anyone else...the biggest gift my friends give to me time and time again is showing me who I am...and sometimes even more importantly, who I am NOT. When I am struggling with doubt they are always there to reflect back to me the truth - whether or not it's what I want to hear. It's always without a doubt, what I need to hear.

This morning I had an exchange with two very good friends of mine, a married couple. When I walked away I felt so positive and so anchored in what I know is true. Sometimes we all need a little help squashing doubt and this morning, my friends helped me do that and it completely changed my outlook for the day. As I walked away they said..."We're just a text away. We'll help you through this." It's so wonderful to have friends like this who can leave you feeling so good and so content it literally makes your heart feel full.

I am so grateful to be blessed in so many ways by so many amazing friends. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all who continue to touch my life in countless ways and help me to continually grow into the person I am meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment